Just 100 metres from Kastraki’s centre, 300 metres from the nearest Monasterie
Hotel Tsikeli offers rooms with brilliant views, a rich breakfast, free parking and
a garden café with free Wi-Fi and Meteora views.
The rooms of Hotel Tsikeli offer a balcony with view of the garden, the mountain or the famous rocks.
Room amenities include free Wi-Fi, TV and hairdryer. Breakfast is included in the room rate and is
served next to the fireplace in the common lounge or at the garden.
There are plenty of footpaths close to the family run Tsikeli Hotel for guests who like to hike. Car hire
is available for further exploration of the monasteries, mountains and the town of Kalambaka. The
nearest monastery is only 300 metres from Tsikeli Hotel. The lively town of Kalambaka is 3 km away,
offering restaurants, shops and nightlife.
Welcome to our hotel Learn more about us How to get here
- Meteoron 59 | Kastraki, Kalambaka 42200
- “Gorgeous place. Excellent service. Very confortable.”
- 26 May 2013 Luigi O, Murcia, Spain | Trip type: Couples
- It was a lovely peaceful hotel with spectacular views to the rocks. The staff were great, very helpful and friendly. Rooms were lovely and very comfortable. Breakfast was quite complete...
- “Nice accommodations and location”
- 14 May 2013 Christidis, Athens, Greece | Trip type: Couples
- The hotel sits at the foot of the mountains, on the main road which takes climbers and tourists up to the monasteries. It was easy to find by car, and... more »
- “Adorable, family-run accomodation”
- 30 Mar 2013 roughk10
- The hotel is in Kastraki, a short walk from Kalambaka, and closer to the monasteries. Our room was small but very clean and had a balcony with table and chairs and a nice view. The dining room is nicely decorated and has a cozy fireplace. The owners are very friendly and helpful. The wifi barely reached our room but worked perfectly from downstairs. Overall it's definitely a great place to stay!
- “small & friendly”
- 3 Dec 2012 INSEARCHOF65, Marsal | Trip type: Friends getaway
- Mentioned in the "Guide Michelin" the green edition. Location: at the centre of the village. Small villa like building. We were extremely friendly welcomed by the lady, who seemed to... more »
- “Graet location”
- 17 Nov 2012 Doris M, NY | Trip type: Friends getaway
- Great location, beautiful little hotel, nice family run hotel. Right at the foot of Meteora Tsikeli family runs this hotel with love. Clean nice rooms with all necessary facilities and... more »
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travellers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.